SAP Business One Consultant
The successful candidate will Join an experienced Consultant / Project manager working on a 150 user implementation project, due to Go Live on 1st October 2017.
– SAP Business One configuration (Standard setting, writing queries, Crystal report layouts, DTW and any other standard tool)
– Boyum configuration usability package and print & delivery (add Tabs / fields to the UI, Validations, line loops, buttons, emails etc.)
– Troubleshoot implementation issues.
– Provide training for users.
– Prepare 1st draft for user manuals.
– Provide close support for users during first 2 weeks of Go Live.
– HANA / SQL experience (to a good level).
– Business / accountancy background will be an advantage.
– Fast Learner.
– Knows how to work in a team.
– Responsible for and responsive to other employee requests.
– Based near Watford. No travel required outside of the office.
– Initial contract for 3 months, to be reviewed upon successful completion.
– Can work as a contractor or an employee.
Start date: immediately
– Curriculum Vitae – your most recently updated CV.
– Cover letter.
Period & salary: 3 months at £500 rate or 12 months at 40k according to level of professionality.
How to apply:
Please take a look around the rest of the website for more information about the BBA and what we do.
If you would like to explore this opportunity, please email your CV with a cover letter to Lior Maymon at email@example.com or Lorraine Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.
We will only contact you if you are selected for interview.