The Governing Board is made up of Executive and Non-Executive Directors and is responsible for agreeing policy and overall objectives.
Our Non-Executive Directors are drawn from a broad cross-section of the UK construction industry. Their skills and experience complement those of the executive team and add value to the business by ensuring that the views of relevant stakeholder groups such as manufacturers, regulators, designers and insurers are taken into account when agreeing our overall strategy.
- “With the BBA’s project manager, we were able to work objectively towards a common goal, that of raising the standard to which structural thermal breaks should be tested and approved in the UK. I firmly believe that, through our collaboration, the BBA provides the world leading Agrement Certificate for thermal breaks.”Chris WillettSchöck Ltd
- "Working with the BBA is a pleasure and Agrément approval demonstrates the high standards that James Hardie work to, and provides the additional reassurance our customers need."Steve TwinJames Hardie Building Products Ltd
- “The BBA certification will set a benchmark for quality resin bound products and installations within the industry”Roger CritchleyAddagrip Terraco Ltd.
- "The BBA continues to be the undisputed 'Gold Standard' of certification that products are fit for purpose."John WhiteBrick Fabrication Ltd
- "Professional organisation that ensures rigorous testing of products to make sure they are safe to use in the marketplace."Steve DukeTapco Europe Ltd
- “We are very happy with our cooperation and quality certification with BBA. With their test abilities and professional performed audits, we have a solid partner, who helps us optimize all our processes and securing our quality. We give BBA our best recommendation.”Anders Topp DaugaardPerform A/S