The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) is the sole national accreditation body recognised by government to assess, against internationally agreed standards, organisations that provide certification, testing, inspection and calibration services. Accreditation by UKAS demonstrates the competence, impartiality and performance capability of these evaluators.
The BBA holds a unique combination of UKAS accreditations within the construction industry:
- Product Approval Accreditation
- Test Services Accreditation
- Site Inspection Accreditation
- Quality Management System ISO 9001: 2015 Assessment Accreditation
- Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001: 2015 Assessment Accreditation
- Documents included under the scope of BBA’s ISO 17065 UKAS accreditation