Improve your systems and procedures
The BBA provides registration to BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001 either in support of an Agrément Certificate application or as a stand alone approval for companies wishing to demonstrate that they have robust practices and procedures in place.
In today’s increasingly competitive markets, organisations need to demonstrate to the public and other interested parties such as suppliers and shareholders a commitment to both quality and the environment. This can be achieved, for companies based in the UK, through registration to BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001. The BBA, a UKAS accredited certification body, can provide assessment services for both of these standards.
Registration to ISO 9001 or 14001 with the BBA helps businesses to review their plans, procedures, levels of service, performance and to act in a proactive rather than reactive manner.
Registration will help firms make continuous performance improvements in key areas, such as business efficiency and risk management by certifying their management systems as meeting the requirements of the standards.
What’s in it for you?
- Your image in the eyes of existing and potential clients will be improved, giving you increased sales opportunities
- You will save money – efficiency will increase, wastage will reduce
- Staff motivation will be enhanced
Why the BBA?
- Focused on the construction industry
- An organisation and mark synonymous with quality building products
- The only UK body to offer management system registration, testing, product certification and product approvals
Why choose BS EN ISO 9001 or BS EN ISO 14001?
End clients are becoming more sophisticated and better-informed, and their expectations are growing. For any business, the only way to keep up is to offer a commitment to quality and environmental issues.
By implementing ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, it will provide your organisation with a set of processes that ensure a common-sense approach to the management of your organisation.