Webinar 5: Getting to grips with Post-Certificate Maintenance
Getting your product certified is an exciting step that can open many doors to new opportunities. But this step is just the first in a number that need to be followed in order to maintain this certification.
How do you make sure that once you’ve received your certificate, your product certificate remains true against the criteria your product was originally assessed for?
You don’t – unless you have a quality maintenance plan in place, supporting the lifecycle of that certificate.
That’s why every BBA certificate holder, as part of their certification process has a maintenance schedule post-product certification, giving both the holder to users ongoing assurance and confidence that the certified product is fit for purpose.
What you will learn from this webinar:
• Certificate Maintenance Schedule
• What you should expect post-certification
• The difference between bi-annual surveillance and 3-year reviews
• 6 things that could affect your certificate through maintenance scheduling
• FAQs around certificate maintenance schedules to help you plan
• Q&A: Your chance to ask those burning questions