To understand the benefits of signing up for this webinar, you must first understand what Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is and what it is used for.
Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is a simulation of a product using a numerical technique called Finite Element Method (FEM). During the R&D stages of New Product Development, this type of analysis can help reduce the number of physical prototypes and experiments required to bring a new product to market. It can also optimise product components at the design phase, helping to build a better final product faster, while saving money.
In this webinar, we are taking a detailed look at how FEA can be used, how it is used here at the BBA as well as its contribution to a BBA Agrément Certification.
What you’ll discover in this session;
– An introduction to Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
– Applying FEA – Developing trends in the Finite Element Method (FEM)
– Physical testing vs Mathematical modelling
– Approximate vs Exact
– Understanding how it’s being used in Agrément Certification
– Q&A – Your own all-important Q&A’s