Those topics, among others, were unpacked by some of the key industry decision-makers and influencers who explored the role the industry has to play in the short and longer term.
The BBA was represented by Chief Executive Officer, Hardy Giesler and Technical Director, Bill Hewlett who offered their views as well as insight into the BBA’s own ambitions in the event which was chaired by Neil Griffiths.
Joining them were representatives with expertise across a range of backgrounds.
- John Leake, Business Growth Director, SciTech
- Jonathan Williams, CEO, Xerini
- Amanda Long, Chief Executive, CCPI
- Simon Ayers, CEO, TrustMark
- Lee Lambley, Technical Director, Weber
- James Biggs, Head of Technical, Berkley Homes
- Ehab Sayed, Founder and Director of Innovation, Biohm
- Nigel Blacklock, Technical Director, Bauder
- Neil Gibbins, Lead fire safety consultant, Cross UK
- Anna Scothern, Chief Executive, NHIC
- Matthew Sexton, Standards Director, BMI
We’ve explored our key findings from the discussions which are accompanied by the relevant video clips so you can hear the conversations in full.