Ultraviolet exposure testing is performed to understand how a material will withstand the effects of ultraviolet exposure, which can cause changes and damage to the properties and life of a material.
At the BBA we undertake ultraviolet exposure & UV testing programs using either xenon arc or florescent bulb testing to simulate a variety of environmental factors involved in real-world scenarios.
In addition to solar radiation and weather testing, we also offer a suite of complementary tests across a variety of product areas to help quantify the effect of UV exposure on aesthetic and physical properties.
Our test offering also offers bespoke services and undertakes benchmark testing against
• BS EN ISO 4892 - Plastics
• BS EN ISO 16474 - Paints and varnishes
• BS EN 927-6 - Paints and varnishes
• BS EN 13859 - Flexible sheets for waterproofing
• EOTA TR010 - Exposure procedure for artificial weathering
Contact us today to find out how the BBA can help you achieve the results you require for your UV testing.