Accredited Approval and Inspection Service
Proud to carry out over 40,000 inspections a year.
The Installer Approval and Inspection department at the BBA provides fully accredited, independent inspection services across the UK. Our unprejudiced inspectors are true experts in their field and take pride in delivering unbiased information on a range of products and their installation to the construction industry. We are trusted by the nation’s most reputable organisations and deliver technical monitoring services to four out of the six top energy providers in the country.
Our innovative and growing organisation is UKAS ISO: 17020 accredited to undertake inspections of BBA Approved Installers and installers operating under client managed schemes, as well as surveillance visits carried out on behalf of the government endorsed Competent Person and TrustMark Schemes.
Over the last 40 years, we have proven our value time and time again by delivering an exceptional and insightful level of service and enjoy long-term relationships with a number of our clients. With a commitment to driving the industry forward, we continue to grow as our specialists remain at the heart of what matters to those we serve.
Our accreditation scope includes:
- Installation of Cavity wall and Loft insulation
- Windows, doors and conservatories
- High Friction surfacing for roads
- General building works
Our inspection teams cover various inspection activities including:
- Inspections of BBA Approved Installers
- Inspections of Installers of Client Managed Schemes
- Surveillance visits for Government endorsed Competent Person and TrustMark schemes
We’ll help you find what you’re looking for…
Installer Approval & Inspection Services
- “BBA support and experience will, without a doubt, assist us greatly in achieving our objectives to offer the best customer journey and experience”George DonaldsonInsulation Solutions Scotland Ltd
- "Following our successful application to become an approved Green Deal EWI installer, I would like to thank the BBA for the exemplary attention to detail and customer service, in particular their inspector, who from application to completion offered invaluable advice and support through the entire process"George DonaldsonInsulation Solutions Scotland Ltd
- "From all at Jefferies, I wanted to thank the team at the BBA for making our PAS 2030 accreditation process for the Loft Installer Scheme, a pleasurable experience. After comparing your services against other accreditation bodies, we found that the BBA offered the best value for money and were able to carry out the assessments within four weeks."Leigh BullockJefferies
- "May I thank the BBA and in particular the two assessors that carried out the inspections. I must admit, they did a thorough job and their professionalism was outstanding!"Anthony McEvoyGeefran Energy Efficiency
- "From conception to completion of the whole BBA approval process for the Cavity Wall Insulation Scheme, the whole team were excellent. You were made to feel that you could ask any person in any department any question without reservation."Sean GallagherGreen Deal Advice Bureau