BBA HAPAS Product Approval Scheme
BBA HAPAS was established to provide a nationally recognised approval scheme for innovative products and systems used in highway works.
Since 1995, BBA HAPAS certificates and reports have provided highway engineers with invaluable data on product performance, design and installation for project planning.
For more information about BBA HAPAS, please get in touch with a member of the BBA team using the details on the Contact Us page.
- A study of the visual condition of BBA HAPAS High-Friction Surfacing (HFS) Sites
- Information on BBA HAPAS
- BBA HAPAS product sectors and guidelines
- BBA HAPAS assessment and certification for High Friction Surfacing – Alternative Aggregate
- BBA HAPAS assessment reports
- Change in frequency to BBA HAPAS review
- BBA HAPAS Thin Surfacing and Highways Agency IAN 154/12
- Guidance on BBA HAPAS Hot Applied Thin Surfacing Certification & Texture Depth Transition