Highway Authorities Product Approval Scheme (HAPAS)
HAPAS was established to provide a nationally recognised approval scheme for innovative products and systems used in highway works.
Since 1995, HAPAS certificates and reports have provided highway engineers with invaluable data on product performance, design and installation for project planning.
For more information about HAPAS, please get in touch with a member of the BBA team using the details on the Contact Us page.
- A study of the visual condition of BBA HAPAS High-Friction Surfacing (HFS) Sites
- Information on HAPAS
- HAPAS product sectors and guidelines
- HAPAS assessment and certification or High Friction Surfacing
- HAPAS assessment reports
- Change in frequency to HAPAS review
- HAPAS Thin Surfacing and Highways Agency IAN 154/12
- Guidance on BBA HAPAS Hot Applied Thin Surfacing Certification & Texture Depth Transition