Our PAS Certification scheme is BEIS approved and we are a UKAS accredited Certification Body (No 0113) under ISO 17065:2012.
How we assess you for PAS2030
- Our expert audit team will visit you to carry out an assessment.
- Your BBA assessor will first audit your written documentation, via a desktop (or office) assessment, then they will undertake a site assessment to cover each type of work for which you have applied under PAS Certification.
- Your assessment will be reviewed on an annual basis to maintain your certification.
- Your BBA assessor will perform a combined visit for the PAS measures included in your application.
- The assessment will include an examination of all PAS measures applied for before certification can be awarded.
A vital part of the application process for PAS 2030 is to implement a compliant Quality Management System (or QMS).
A QMS defines the processes and procedures followed by your business in the completion of any client or customer work. The BBA provides QMS certification, for your business.
During the office audit desktop assessment, if the assessor will highlight any non-conformances in a report for you to action and advise you before the audit can be signed off.
Contact us to join the BBA PAS2030 Scheme.