Yes, if a test was issued by a UK Approved Body (or Notified Body at the time) such as the BBA then this is suitable for UKCA Marking.

However, if CE marking is also required, test reports from a UK Notified Body are no longer acceptable and, as things stand, the product must be retested.



<< Back to FAQ’s