The company that is responsible for putting the product on the UK market takes responsibility for marking that product, not necessarily the EU manufacturer.

There is no requirement to UKCA Mark, unless the product is covered by a UK Designated Standard (equivalent to a harmonised European Standard) in which case it is mandatory, as for CE marking.



<< Back to FAQ’s