UKCA and UKNI Marks require that third party conformity activities carried out are done by a UK Approved Body, while CE Marking assessment activities need to be carried out by an EU Notified Body. The BBA has formed a partnership with EU Notified Bodies to prevent any duplication of activity and to facilitate an efficient process for our clients.


<< Back to FAQ’s