CE Marking is for selling products compliant with relevant EN standards in Europe and UKCA marking is for selling products complaint with the same EN standards (now called Designated Standards) in UK. For the latest information on the UKCA transition, including deadlines, please visit our UKCA Information Hub.

The standards have not changed at all.