Yes. For products subject to harmonised standards each company placing the product on the UK market must have it’s own Declaration of Conformity and UKCA mark. If this has been obtained by the 3rd party manufacture then it can be used to support the UKCA marking by others with their permission.



<< Back to FAQ’s