If you didn’t previously CE Mark then it is unlikely that you would need to UKCA Mark – UKCA Marking mirrors the requirements of CE Marking. Unless you are covered by a Harmonised Standard (or have produced an ETA) then you would not have been required to CE Mark. If your product falls outside of this and you need a robust way to demonstrate performance and durability to satisfy specifiers, insurance and warranty providers then  please talk to us about BBA Agrément Certificates and how this could help your product.



<< Back to FAQ’s