Where harmonised standards in the EU apply for mandatory product CE Marking, the relevant UK Designated Standards will apply in Great Britain for UKCA Marking. Where no Designated Standards exist, voluntary UKCA Marking can be applied via a UKTA provided it complies with the UKAD which are currently based on EADs. See UKTA tab for further details.



<< Back to FAQ’s