In addition to competitive salaries we have some great benefits including:
- BBA Contributory Pension Scheme of 6%
- Life assurance
- Generous holiday allowance starting at 25 days and increasing to 30 after five years of service
- Health cash plan
- An employee assistance programme – with up to 6 face to face counselling sessions.
- Flexible working hours to fit in with individual lifestyles
- Opportunity to work from home (Normally after successful completion of probationary period however during Covid-19 temporary measures are in place)
Our Watford site has access to a range of sporting facilities, including a football pitch, tennis courts and a small gym, and many out of hours social activities. We have a social committee who organise various social events for staff such as our popular summer barbecue and games, a Christmas dinner and dance, sports events and quiz nights.
Every year we have a week dedicated to all staff, when we have various activities and treats for everyone to enjoy. Both the BBA and our staff participate and organise events for various charities, raising money as and when we can.