These days, roofing materials are known for their quality fabrication and durability, ready to withstand the harshest elements mother nature can throw our way. From humble beginnings, the simple roof has gone through a monumental evolution to arrive at the products and styles we know today, and for many construction product manufacturers, there is a need for them to have 3rd party assurance for them to thrive in the market. This is where the BBA can help you gain an advantage in the market.
From Bitumen membranes and detailing to insulation materials and underlay, the BBA provides unsurpassed opportunities for roofing product manufacturers to position their product in front of decision makers with the confidence that only an Agrément certificate from the BBA can provide.
Apply today and give your roofing products that advantage it needs in the market.
Essential Components that we can certify:
- Roof Coverings – This can include shingles, tile, slate, or metal, along with roof tile underlay, which acts as a secondary waterproofing to stop the ingress of wind-driven rain and snow.
- Sarking – Includes the boards or sheet materials that are fastened to the roof’s rafters to cover your house or structure.
- Roof Structure – Rafters and trusses make up the roof’s structure and are constructed to support the sarking.
- Flashing – Sheet metal and other materials referred to as flashing are installed into a roof system’s various joints and valleys to prevent water from seeping in.
- Drainage – A roof feature element like shape, slope, and layout that impact your roof’s ability to shed water.
Full BBA Agrément Certificates are also available for these products.
DOWNLOAD THE BULLETIN: