- Neil Hannah steps down from the board after almost six years, to focus on his other commitments;
- Mike Kemsley joined the board in November 2019 at a time when the business was experiencing financial and operational challenges. He used his extensive finance and audit experience to return the business to an even keel. Having completed his three-year term, Mike is stepping down to focus on other commitments;
- Nigel Davis joined the BBA in November 2022 as CFO and joins the board as director and company secretary;
- Andrew Kitchingman has been the Chair since February 2019 and remains the chair;
- Hardy Giesler has been CEO since January 2020 and remains as CEO;
- The business continues to benefit from John Tebbit’s extensive industry experience and network and he remains as non-executive director;
- Richard Waterhouse, previously CEO of NBS, joined the board in November 2021 and remains as non-executive director.
We wish all our staff, clients, partners, suppliers and the entire industry, a prosperous 2023.